Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

Monday, 1st of September 2014 (Dortmund, Germany + London Gatwick & Leatherhead, UK)


The journey begins!


My sister packed some presents in for me :-D


My good friend Lukas offered to accompany me to Düsseldorf Airport!
Dortmund-Train-Arrivals-selfie!


to Düsseldorf!


Goodbye, Dortmund!


Sky-train #fabulous



And we arrived! We didn't really know which Terminal, but our first guess was right :D


After walking around the airport, we found this bubble-tea-like-designed fruit smoothie shop.
I had "Passionate Mango" and Lukas had "chocolate berry"... Mine didn't really taste passionate and we doubted there was chocolate in Lukas' smoothie.... That place was kind of weird, the employee just left after we had purchased our smoothies. He left---- and never came back, and we'd  literally been there for an hour!


Katzenlächeln?


So, after discussing and agreeing that a "goodbye-hug-selfie" would be too awkward to take, I got through the passport control and in here:


Plaaaaanes


There was a steward on this flight- first time I've seen one!


#fabulousFont #A


Arrival!


The first thing you see is advertisement for Box Hill (and I've already been there :DD!)



England welcomed me with what its known best for!


#CarSelfieInTheRain


The weather was so depressing that  I had to eat all my Kikis my sister had brought me from Croatia u____u 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen