waiting for the traaaaain *impatient*
got on the train to Guildford and it felt like being in the Hogwarts express. This train was so old and ...
....the endless green on both sides just reminded me so much of the scene in HP1!
I met up with Sarah and after we've been to the probably smallest Primark ever, where I got a new sport's outfit and very comfortable slippers, we went up to the Food-Lounge of the Friary-shopping centre and adacious as I am, I had my lunch which I bought somewhere else on the way, in the food lounge... which is supposed to be a place for customers... lölölööö :PP
Compared to London and other towns I've been to in England, Guildford seems really old and traditional.
I've also never been to a shopping street that is actually a hill.
It's very nice though as you have got a great view.
Best ground ever :D!
#Selfie
Unfortunately my phone went dead for whatever reason all of a sudden... So I couldn't take any more pictures, but I met like 22 new people after Sarah had to leave. 18 of them were Spanish, 1 girl was from Sweden, one from Czech Republic, one from Belgium and one from Germany.















Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen