Samstag, 16. August 2014

16th of August 2014

On my way to the leisure centre I saw a caterpillar!!! The second one in my life!


I spent my noon snapchatting with friends :-P


And then I made this very complicated lunch (...microwave :-PPP)


As I was bored and still had some time before I'd meet Elena, I watched a lot of makeup-tutorials on youtube and ended up taking awkward pictures :D


Elena and me went into town to buy some presents and we got those rice cakes from Holland&Barret ♥


I also bought this drink...which looked nice, but tasted a little strange(it was fizzy- didn't expect that----- well, should've read the bottle ;'o)


This photo is for Luisa!!!!!! BANGLADESHI FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD (without nuts plzzz)
Also, after I had taken this photo the owner of the shop asked me if I wanted to work for him )


Public bathroom mirror piiiic


This is a sink. Futuristic, isn't it?


I bought two books- which one should I start with? 


Dinnnnneeer ♥


After my early dinner I went after my host family who were at their friends'.


And they own a bouncy castle slide!?! AMAZING!!!!!


It was so much fun and I kind of feel bad that my sister was not here. This was literally her childhood dream.


Even though my day was really, really nice- I am still kind of sad, because I am not only missing out on  the Lichterfest in Dormtund but also on an amazing theme party at a friend's house... :(((


Well, I still got to clean the iron which made me feel better :DDDD


THIEF


(SECRET shot)
What is happening?





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen