Sonntag, 31. August 2014

Thursday, 28th of August (Germany, Dortmund)


One sunny day! Thank you so much! ♥ 
I went to pick my sister up and then accompanied her to the tube station where she met our mother. They went shopping :-)


Big house number.


On my way back I found this hedgehog...I thought it was dead(...)



My good friend Deniz came over and we made wraps! *.* (favourite food!)


..and then found out that the hedgehog was still alive, because it had moved!
We put him in the cat's house and gave him some food. It was so weak... Later we had to bring it to the vet, because it was just too weak. (It's survived though! Called and asked the vet )


In the middle of the night I felt like baking...


Recipe said, use brandy(50%)... I didn't have any, so I used housemade rakija.... (60-80%...)




Oil with nutella- HEALTHY!


I didn't actually take a photo of the...edible food... forgot, was gone too fast anyway













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen