Mittwoch, 20. August 2014

20th of August 2014

This morning I went to Penny-Markt and decided to buy a new shelf for our(Mama's) kitchen :D



It was a bit hard doing it on my own and I had to use all feet and hands I got to manage :D



I picked those flowers and then moved all the stuff from the old one :-)


I miscalculated how big this thing actually was... so I had to think of something... (later)


First, I went to the primary school and picked Amina up.




After our lunch (Rice-tomatoe-onion and beef paella) we did some ironing together. ♥


When Nele came home, we just hopped in the car and went to Ikea to buy some new jars, boxes and  nice things to decorate the kitchen.




♥ HEAVEN :D ♥


Loved the clouds on our way back! *___*



So, my dad and me removed the old shelf in the corner, we bought those boxes (at the bottom) and those jars on the top to put all the things in nicely and voila~ :-)


...may the sweet-race begin!!!! (BESTER BLICK, Nele!!!!)


ERSTMAL ZU PENNY
For all my English readers, in Germany you go to the shops every  or every second/third day and get things that you will need for the day rather than for a whole week :). 


We found these old sparklers in the old cupboard and as we had all missed the 'Lichterfest' ('festival of lights') last Saturday, we had lit them. 







Okay, only a few will get this... :D

Der Abelschrein wurde entzündet!



#instazrous



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen