Sonntag, 3. August 2014

2nd of August 2014

MASSIVE post ahead!

Leticia, Elena, Carmen and me went to Brighton. At first we didn't realise that it was gay pride today... But we did very soon :'D



Me and Leticia, Carmen and Elena


I was already told that Brighton is the 'gay capital' of Great Britain, but with the 'gay pride' event I got to see it as its best :D




 Amazing cake shop supporting gay pride! :D


If you just walk down from the train station you'll already see the sea from afar! ♥


But we first turned right and went into the shopping centre.



... where they seem to LOVE Italian food :D



When we went outside we saw this big crowd that was waiting for the parade :)



Elena bought some kind of beer, I had this ... Trinkpäckchen :-D
I love Ribena!!!


We found a nice place in the crowd and were attacked by bubbles!!! :D


and then the parade started! :-))




































I really wasn't sure...but this guy looked a LOT like Tyler oakley....






After the parade ended we went to the beach. On the way there I saw this seemingly very old church with a subway right next to it! HEAVEN! (pun intended)


I think my best friend would love this city, as there us an actual Swedish restaurant?! :D


This is Brighton Beach! ♥




Honestly, I NEVER expected England to have a beautiful coast, not at all. But this is SO beautiful, isn't it?


On the right side in the background you can see Brighton Pier, and there is a funfair on it!!! Amazement-overload *_____________*


There are also many decorative boats on the beach which makes it look even better. The beach was also very clean. :)


NELE! 




and we went on the Pier! :D


Just look at this view! To be honest, I think I like Brighton better than London, because the beach is just so calming and nice, not busy at all. 


what can I say about this pose? :'D (Ge-LK, Julius? Chillischhhh schllr)


random


When you first enter, there is a Casino(for children as well) with many many games :D


The Pier is really long, I'd say maybe... 500-1000m.
And there are many seagulls :)


It doesn't look too sunny but as you can see you had to squint your eyes... beautiful =v=""""



At some point when I was finally able to not look at all the interesting things I looked at my feet..... Is this really save? 


I don't know, but do you think that the design of the shop makes you want to buy the candy floss even more?


The fun fair/ theme park/kermis ! 


And they accept Euros! Makes me wanna buy even more B-D


We couldn't really resist and bought Churros! ( I love them so much, and in Germany you cannot have them...? Only in Oberhausen sometimes...)


Kaffe, Churros, Nutella- Leben läuft


Elena, Leticia, Azra, Carmen

Because the weather seemed to get worse, we left the pier and went to this Indian looking building called "the royal pavilion"

"The Royal Pavilion is a former royal residence located in Brighton, England, United Kingdom. It was built in three stages, beginning in 1787, as a seaside retreat for George, Prince of Wales, who became the Prince Regent in 1811. It is often referred to as theBrighton Pavilion. It is built in the Indo-Saracenic style prevalent in India for most of the 19th century." -wikipedia


Pavilion-selfieeee



and then it actually started raining :D


We also went to this very colourful shoppig street where you could mostl get handmade things or second hand things :)


!!!!!



In the evening I went to London with Tom and we went to....


Herman ze German! :D ( Currywurst Pommes!!- ich konnte sogar auf deutsch bestellen :D)


After that we went to a pub and I tried Ginger Cider, which was nice :D


Unfortunately we didn't really pay attention to the time and had to literally run through London and barely made it to catch the last train to the infamous Leatherhead B-)))
High five for running skills!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen