Dienstag, 19. August 2014

18th of August 2014

I packed some healthy things( crisps, waffles, toast and biscuits...) for the journey :)


I still had 2 hours until my train would arrive, so I decided to watch some episodes of Naruto!


And then it began!










I met someone from Australia and we talked for 4 hours as we both had to wait for our flights....

This is Australian money- it's untearable!! And it's made of plastic?




how much longeeer?

At some point ( 4 or 5 in the morning) i really got tired of waiting...



Duty-free shopping


bought those earrings


DÜSSELDORF!!!


went to the gate....


and on the plane! (FINALLY!)


Landed in Germanyyyyy!


I was sooo happy that he picked me up! :-D


fatigue took over and my good friend caught the #poeticMoment (..nicht ;'ÄÄ)

And we finally arrived in Dortmund!!! 



#TiredSelfie


Good breakfast! :-D


and then we went for the last stage- TUBE


H Ö R D E


Dortmunder Bus!


and finally, finally after a 12 hour journey I was at home, real home! ♥♥


Aminaa! ♥


and Nele didn't really care about me... she preferred the chocolate!


No, of course she also hugged me-- maybe just for the photo? :PPPPP



 No one (except for my sister) knew I would come :PPP

Surprise after work, Mama :-))


Next surprise! I had to squeeze in this box for 32 minutes!



And eventually (after exitedly screaming "LUTSCHERSTANGEN ::LÖÖÖCKAAA") they opened the box and got me out!


♥ Friendship-bracelets ♥


Selfie-time!

Joël!!


Julius!


As everyone was sat on my bed and we needed a table... someone had to...


...kind of just lay there. (Doesn't seem too uncomfortable...?:D)


After probably 100kg of chocolate and sweets, my mother went to buy pizza for everyone! :-)) ♥♥
(My friend Sandra still thought I was in England. So when we all called her on skype she didn't really get what was happening but when she recognized my bedroom she hopped in the car and came down to my house as well! :-))) ♥











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen