Fashion-week in my room. Bathrobe, long hair towel and warm blue stripey socks. Latest trend from London, I'm telling you ;-D
In the morning I prepared the goodbye-presents for Luisa and Amal, who are both going to Italy! :-D
Then I went to my old school to pick my sister up- who begged me to do so in the morning and then didn't show up!!!! (Also, what is going on- renovations for the playground JUST when I LEFT?!). I eventually found Nele and Franzi in Hörde...beeping like an idiot to make them notice me.
At home my little sister and her best friend played hair-studio with me :D
In the evening I got ready for the night :-)
but .. as I got in the car, I got stuck... because the rain was just too heavy- sooooo I took this selfie
...
It is too cold in Germany :( August, 12C and rain....)
met this seksiiii guy on the tube, I didn't dare to ask for his number, though- only got this photo :'DD
(bester Gesichtsausdruck öööh) :D
So after we got off the tube we googled for the destination "Platz an der Sonne" as we had never been there before, found the adress online and basically walked there ...which took an hour and half to then, just find the most scary and dark alleyway that I've ever seen. Yes, we went in the complete wrong direction, ended up in Körne and as our friends were in the cellar of the bar, we couldn't even call them!
Eventually though, after some more...time ... we got there :D
At around 00:30 am we all wanted to go to "Nightrooms" night club, but- oh well it hasn't been enough trouble- I had actually forgotten my ID-card(proof of age) to get in...My ID was in my car which was still in Hörde, it was 00:30 and there were no more tubes, only night 'express'- busses that would take about 40 minutes instead of...10. So, a good friend and me got a taxi and went back, got my ID-.... went back to the club again, got in and....!
We didn't dance a lot really, we rather changed locations all the time and kept looking for each other. But that way I met many other friends on different dance floors, too ♥
We left at 3 in the morning, went to a Döner-Kebab-house and I took this super attractive photo of Julius eating a Lahmacun. ♥ ilyyyyyüüüaaa ♥
Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of what I'm going to talk about next. So, we got on the 'night express'-bus, where a seemingly stranger kept talking to me and tried to embarrass me or/and my friends, but then I actually remembered that I knew him from kindergarten and that he was that one disgusting child that kept eating earthworms--- :'D
So, Julius and I got off at Hörde, walked to Clarenberg which isn't too far. But... on the last metres, while Julius took the normal walking path, I took the super-cool shortcut- right through the bushes!
After 16 minutes of driving to Julius' house and talking for a few more minutes...he got off the car, took one last look back at.. my legs and saw that a not-too.small disgusting SNAIL!!!! was walking on my leg!!!!!!
Honestly, I'm fine with touching EVERY animal BUT SNAILS and FISH!!!! NEEEEIIIIIN! I jumped out of the car, tried to jump the snail away, as I didn't want to touch it even more- this didn't work ofc. sticky disgusting creatures wdjerlgjelrgjmelörg. So I got rid of my shoes ... undressed my tights in the middle of the street in the middle of the night while trying to not touch the snail, and my precious best friend was just laughing like a maniac. DANKESCHÖN!
Eventually at 4 in the morning I got home, got rid of the make-up and just wanted to fall in my bed, but OH- 4 legs stuck out under two covers. My sisters had occupied my bed- as they ALWAYS do when I'm not around for the usual sleeping time.
At least, I then had a choice, I went for my little sister's bedroom which is currently designed as a cave and was really comfortable :-D

















Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen