Sonntag, 24. August 2014

23rd of August 2014

Woke up to my mothers singing while she painted the walls- random :D


And then she sent me to the shop. 


The good weather didn't stay for long... hail storm!!


I also noticed that my family brought a lot of suspicious looking 5-litre bottles from Croatia/Bosnia. RAKIJAAA .We should have a party :D




Around 4pm....which in the end turned to be 10 to 5... I was supposed to meet my friends, but they weren't really punctual, so I thought to nip into dm up in Hörde but then....


...this! It's gone!!! D:


Well, anyway, we went into city center(where we listened to the beautiful bell-song and the dancing puppets) and as it was really cold outside we went to this nice place I had never been before.. called " Chill 'R"- so name very english - so makes it very good.


Serious talk u___u




That place had free WiFi, so we did not only stay for a coffee :D


See those police cars? That's Germany. Recht und Ordnung!


As we were on our way to "Atlantico" it started raining... which you can't really see in this picture ...


So we went to Atlantico and got the worst table ever D: Seriously, it was too tight to fit in there... uncomfortable, but we were talking about our great future plans :D


and visualized them.



waiting for the Nacht-Express-picc besteee mit den besteeen ♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen