Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

11th of July 2014



The first half of the day I spent in bed mostly... I also went to the post office to send a package to Germany and shopping as well. But I was rather tired so I watched some episodes of Naruto and napped for an hour ... :D


After I was at the gym I saw a castle like thing on my way back home. I wanted to take a nice photo... but I would have needed to cross the tennis courts where some guys were having a heated match B-o.
So, instead I got this rather ... boring photo.


This is a photo for all my German friends(where pizza costs ....something between 2- 9€) and especially my friends in Bosnia(where pizza costs around 2-6 KM). Here in England 19,99 ₤(25,12 €/ 50KM) seems to be a great deal!!! Enjoy having pizza... I won't have loads.


Now, this is a rather healthy looking meal :D
Crumpets with cream cheese and tomatoes. Cucumbers and bananas.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen