Freitag, 25. Juli 2014

25th of July 2014


This morning we went to visit our (according to me :-D) nicest neighbour. She has got a lovely garden that is the home to 9 tortoises! We had a great morning feeding them, also playing with the dogs, drinking tea and eating the little cakes we made yesterday :-))


This is a present I got from Julia. It's probably the most amazing shampoo bottle design I have ever seen !! ♥


Later I went for a walk and FINALLY it started raining( honestly, the weather has been too hot for the past days for England!).


I mean honestly, look at that! (Okay, I admit, the lightning is emphasizing it as well but still)


I found this amazing shop and noticed the cutest thing.

Guess what the "Holland"-shop sells?


BELGIAN CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!

For the Hetalia-fans among us- isn't that the cutest thing ever? ♥.♥



haha BRE

In the evening I had a movie night.
Tangled
★Nije kraj



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen