Went into town today :D Bought presents for two important people! ♥
Actually, the town and especially this shopping street reminds me a lot of Krupa/Bosnia. It looks particularly like the one with VELI Pekara on it, doesn't it? I had Pizza from this place on Sunday and it tastes great! *__*
I didn't find out what the river is called, yet... But it does remind me of Bosnia and the Una ...a lot.
I mean, just look at that junction and the green things everywhere!!!
It was really hot today (around 30°C I'd say :D)


So, I went into town and went to a few shops. I think those signs are really cute:-)) ♥♥♥
It looked soooo fancy, I just HAD to buy it. I thought it was chewing gum but it's actually something to swallow... It's pure sugar I think :'D Tastes great, though!
Found this bench with a great view. Tried the chewing things here... alone. I need friends! :'D






Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen