Dienstag, 8. Juli 2014

8th of July 2014

                                     So, I started my day kind with a lot of motibation! (went to the gym)
                                     As you can see on this photo the weather seemed all right :D

When I was done with the workout, I went into town to check if my Subway-card is working in England :D
It does. But can you believe it? When I went in the restaurant the sun was shining, when I came out 10 minutes later, it was already raining heavily.

I was walking home but  I stopped at a bus stop to excape the rain and eat my lunch :-DD



Well, the rain didn't really stop and it actually turned into a thunderstorm which came really close.

Because the German football team was playing this evening (against Brazil) I went to a friend to watch the match :D

On my way to Fetcham I saw many many many many of these....They were okay on the way there...but a disgusting nuisance on the way back x___x (because it was obviously already dark and I couldn't see them...)

this is how I imagined England :D 

arrived in Fetcham after jumping over all the snails x.x


and this is where my friend lives. How convenient that it is such a lovely pub with a great TV screen and nice drink :) ♥



1.....2.....3....4....5...6.....7!!!!!! GOALS for Germany
Is that a new record?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen