Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

18th of July 2014

This is going to be a very long but very nice post ♥


Went to the Chessington theme park!!! :-))))








So, besides the 'normal' things that you can usually find in a theme park... roller coasters, food stands, toys.... they have a safari-park inside the theme park! I literally couldn't believe that!


You go in this jeep and...you are literally inside the same cage/area with the animals :D



 I took many photos of the giraffes because they looked so beautiful! :'D




SAFARI- SELFIE



Zebraaaaaa

Rhinos, actually I think they are rather scary... so I was happy that they weren't as close :o



So, it was reeeeally hot today. 33°C. I ALMOST got a sunburn- in England :D Can you believe that? :'D

So, because it was really hot, we went looking for a ride with water and found this amazing one :D



! ! ! ! ! this was just TOO random ! ! ! ! #globalisation



All in all, it was an amazing day at Chessington and I enjoyed every second of it! :)))
_______________________________________________________________________________

But actually, the day got even better :)

...
...looks like holidays, doesn't it? :D This is the amazing patio of our neighbour's who hosted a party! :)


I should have put my drink out of the way in this picture.. it destroys the poetic atmosphere D:"""

I just LOVE this chandelier... and actually the whole room! ♥


atmosphere picture :)


The food was incredible! Those brownies in the front were the best I have ever eaten *___* ( obwohl Monas auch ziiiiiiiiemlich nah an diese hier rankommen)


wrong focus(sorry) but yeah, a strawberry in it- just like in advertisements . (POESIE!)

(Kenia, Azra, Iriana)
It was a great party and I wish I would force myself to write more right now, but I am reaallly tired, but concluding I can say that 
1. the atmosphere was great
2. the music was great
3. the food was more than great
4. I had great company
5. I can now dance Spanish dances

_______________________________________________________________________________

Special greetings go to 

my family that is on their way to Bosnia right now. I hope you'll survive the journey! Esst ein paar raznjici und cevape mit für mich. Abel, wenn du para hast, schick mal Kikis :PPP

my best friends that are in Denmark (and one in Holland) right now. Ich vermisse euch und freue mich schon, wenn ich euch wiedersehen kann

my grandma who bought herself a new mobile phone so she could use skype and is now the only one left in Germany  and who is probably my number-one blog-reader!!:'P. Lass uns bald  skype ausprobieren!

my family and friends in Bosnia and Croatia  who I will maybe not see this year :(( Nedostajte.

                                



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen