Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014

22nd of July 2014


After I went to the leisure centre this morning, I went into town to buy headphones, because it is just downright boring in the gym... No one talks to you because they're all listening to music. -.-

After that I bought lunch( Subwayyy öiii :D) and found a nice park where I could eat and...

...draw :)))


When I came back, there was a parcel (not that I've been waiting since EVEEER!)


Dankeschöööön!!!! Best content ever - Kinderschokobons! Well...obviously other things as well :/D

For example this handy thing:

Price in Germany: 3-7 €
Price in England: 17-22 £




What's cooking, what's cooking, senoritas what is cooking?
(What was I cooking....?)





Lasagne! And the whole kitchen had some pieces :'D


12 people asked me if I was French today. (I ♥ Strasbourg T-Shirt from my best friend) When I wear the I ♥ Berlin shirt they assumed I was a tourist in Berlin. Do I not look German?...No, but it seems I could pass as a French girl ...


V I T A L I T Ä T







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen