Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

6th of July

This is gonna be a very long post :)
I went to London today to meet a very good friend and have a Pretzel (main goal :'D?).

  
So, this is me... Awkward Bus-Selfie :D

 
I got off the bus and on the train to Waterloo :)
   
Then I went doooown to get on....

...the London underground. :))

And I reached my destination successfully! :D
Stratford
This is where I met Rosie (ihr kennt sie ja alle, fame 'n' fab BD)

The first thing we did was getting Pretzel (Cinnamon and Sugar) at Mr Pretzels, which was really nice *.*

saw a massive hollister shop and then just a massive crowd in front of the apple store :o(?)


This picture was exclusively taken for my best friend :D (A 10 on Pretentious scale)
CHIP + FISH


after  hours of shopping and looking at all the nice things we went to get some food.
Wraps with salad :D


We went outside and took a lot of photos of the amazing sky!


This is the Olympia Stadium and a park around it( where we went to sit down for a bit )







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen