Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

12th of July 2014


Today I went to London with two friends :)
We went by train and waited for two other friends at the waterloo station :)


It took us some time to find each other but eventually we headed off to Brick Lane!

                                                           
 We didn't find it immediately because the sign was... rather small :D
THIS!!! is the WORST place ever! I can't believe that I found this place again. My friends from my English advanced course might remember the food that  was way too expensive, the rude waiters and of course the following night of throwing up all that food again. Honestly, never go there!


We went further down and.....

...ended up in the biggest vintage store I have ever seen! O___O
Most of the things were nice but some were just plain strange.


We also went in here where I bought two nice T-shirts( scroll down for the photos)


A whole shop dedicated to these cute little necklaces *.*

After some more time ... we got kind of hungry and were looking for a nice place :D I found this advertisement quite appealing ...but we didn't go there :(



Instead, we went to a hall full of food stands from every country... International choice of food. You 
could pick between Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Mexican, Italian, Ethiopian, Belgian, Indian, Near East, Greek, Turkish.... and and and :D



On our way back to the underground we took some random photos in front of this nice wall *__*
And then went on toooo.....



where it was rather crowded :D
I bought ice cream for 5 pounds!!!! WHAT. I am poor now :( Couldn't even enjoy it at that price ...



I had to change in one of the new shirts because I got food spilled all over my shirt :'D


This is on my way back home. I found out what the rver is called :D Mole.... I wonder why



The two T-Shirts I bought! :-DD
#instaZra

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen